Our services include:
Architectural Design, Feasibility Study, Land Planning, Project Budgeting, Permitting, Fund-Raising Support, Scheduling, and Construction Administration.
We work with landowners, agents, investors, contractors, designers and buyers. We have the expertise, knowledge and experience to help you through the entire process of purchasing a property, designing your custom home; walking your through the entire process until your dream home becomes your reality.
Our relationship does not just stop with the design. We can help with permitting, or to finalizing the selections and features that go into the home.
Our Plans can include: Schematic Lighting Diagrams, HVAC Layout & Design, Electrical and Switching Layout, and Home Automation Design and Install. Being a FULL SERVICE DESIGN FIRM we help you with:
- Material Selections. We partner with MSI, Pental, and Builders Interiors in Woodinville
- Equipment Choices (appliances, fixtures, lightings, etc…) we partner with Seattle Lighting, Albert Lee, Ferguson, Fireside Home Solutions….
- Deciding what goes into your home and where. Heatpump or A/C, Hydronic Heating, home automation, home theater, LED lighting, etc..
SMART HOME MADE SIMPLE
Imagine the comfort and ease a Custom Home Automation System can offer you. When you leave your home your door automatically locks, lights turn off, speakers stop playing and your thermostats start saving you money.
- Video Monitoring: whether you’re home or away, have the advantage View live and recorded video footage from your phone or tablet and receive notifications of motion or suspicious activity.
- Energy Management: Adjust your thermostat and lighting from one simple to use app or setup schedules to controls heat and lighting automatically when away.
- Home Automation: control music, entertainment, surround sound, gates, pools, fireplaces, and more…
- Security Access: keep you and your family safe with security notifications. Automatically lock your doors, set the alarm, or close your garage door.
With incorporating home automation into your home design, you have the ability to customize to your needs and wants while saving money and maintaining a safe home. Once your custom home is set up, we train you on how to operate your new smart system and will be available for on-site service.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our team of professional designers and installers offer a wide breadth of knowledge and experience to build smart technology into any new construction project. We can incorporate Sonos, Philips HUE lighting, Sony Home Theater Products, Denon HEOS Samsung Smart Things, or Clare Controls.
DESIGN. INSTALL. SUPPORT.
Our team will work with you to design the smart home you’ve always wanted. We’ll help you identify the appropriate connectivity and desired outcomes for you and your home.
Our team of professionals has the training and knowledge to personally install your new home smart system.
If you have a question or need support, we will be available to help you troubleshoot and address any problem.
If you’d like a smart system designed or installed in your custom luxury home, contact us at (206) 612-8647.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *