Custom homes are becoming a norm for the upper-class population with the ability to buy a piece of land, hire an architect, and work through the process of design, building, and completion. Often, many consumers confuse the custom home design’s function, meaning, and purpose. People think building a custom means ‘buying an already built spec home’ and remodeling it—with a builder. To build a custom home, you should find a builder, choose a piece of land with the builder, hire an architect to make a house plan (this process should be done alongside your builder), and begin the building process. Before we answer the question of why we are the best custom home designers near me, you need to understand the basic process of this building model.
The process includes:
- Identifying a builder and a house plan designer
- Working with the builder and the house plan designer to purchase a lot
- The house plan designer designs a custom home, and then the builder gets to work to put all the pieces together. Whether you want a custom home built to your taste or you want a spec home (property you build on with the purpose of reselling), you must hire the best custom home designers.
House Plan Designers Near Me
Custom Home Designers Seattle
Custom home designers in Seattle have the connections with the right contacts in that location; hence, they can quickly help you resolve regulations issues, mandatory holds by government agencies, and negotiate lower prices.
Custom Home Designers Bellevue
Custom home designers in Bellevue also possess such contacts within the state. At Monsef Design Studio, we are well experienced with locations such as Seattle and Bellevue; also, we have an incredible national presence. We have the expertise, experience, and contacts to ensure that you enjoy a smooth ride as you take the great leap to build your custom home.
Identify a Builder and a House Plan Designer
House plan designers are incredibly purposeful people who turn the vision for your custom home into a reality. While many people make the mistake of purchasing a lot before hiring a house plan designer, you should first contact a house plan designer.
This is because a house plan designer has vast experience with lots and will help you identify if a lot will work for the design you have in mind.
A good lot is attractive to a builder; hence, it will cost you less in the long run; however, it can make the building process challenging and risky when a lot doesn’t fit with the custom home designs. Also, do not forget that you have to consider maintenance, utility, and regulations. When you intend to build your dream home you must hire the best custom home designers near me.
Here are factors to consider when you want to hire a house plan designer
Custom homes projects can easily go wrong, especially if you work with an inexperienced team. Instead, choose a team with a proven track record of successfully creating a beautiful custom home.
An experienced team is one that isn’t too eager to collect fees. A professional custom home designer takes a holistic approach to the design and building process. They do not think about the installation of amenities like light and water after the home is built; instead, he draws an entire plan of the building and factors in the outdoors, amenities, style, luxury requirements, construction administration, materials, home smartness, government regulations, and funding.
Your budget speaks volumes: many people have started out with noble plans to build a custom home, only for them to get stuck for years because they ran out of cash. Building projects are time-sensitive. There are costs like engineering fees, architectural fees, real estate commission, design fee, 3d rendering fee, and more often become bloated when one part of the project comes to a grinding halt.
Solving the Problem of Budget
Our house plan design models ensure that you have a perfect understanding of the final product before you begin. In addition, we have a dedicated team of experts and customer satisfaction members who ensure that you receive the best plan and ensure that issues surrounding engineering and building are handled swiftly.
Factors To Consider Before Launching A Custom Home Design Project
While the budget, the house plan designer, and the engineer play vital roles in your house plan project, you should consider other important factors. However, you must understand that if you hire an experienced custom home designer, these issues will be foreseen and handled by the professional. It’s essential that you hire a custom home designer before you even decide on what lot to buy.
Here are other factors to consider:
- The lot’s condition: If the lot is water-logged or has any other adverse condition, you may consider not buying it
- Neighborhood: How is the utility within the neighborhood? What’s the crime rate of the neighborhood? Do you need extra security measures for your home?
Improper designs or designs that are not well thought out will leave you with an incompleted project with a lot of problems and extra costs. You can avoid all these problems by hiring a design company that offers wholesome services.
Why Choose Monsef Design For Your Custom Home Design Services?
While we offer an extensive array of home plans and drafting services, we also nurture the needs of clients who demand custom home projects. We assign designers to help you lift the vision of your custom dream home into a reality.
What’s better? We do not just offer design. Unlike many other companies that render our service, we offer many other aligning services, including permitting and finalizing the selections and features of your new home. Take a look at what you stand to gain with us:
- Holistic Approach to Design: We offer material selection, lighting (including schematic diagrams), equipment advisory and selection roles, home automation installation, including custom home automation systems for electricity saving, control of appliances, and security.
- 24/7 Customer Support: We value our clients; hence we have a professional selection of customer contacts and representatives who help with operational issues.
- Fundraising for projects.
- Our team enhances a cost-effective building and design process: With our holistic approach, we consider every piece in our design process; hence, limiting costly design and engineering.
Contact Us Today – Custom Home Designers Near Me
Book a free consultation today on our custom home design offering. You can also learn more about us on our LinkedIn page.
Are you ready to live in your dream home?